Shutters are great for small businesses and homes because of the level of security and sun control that they offer. If you do not know the type of shutter that you need then this guide will be very helpful to you.
Also check this for more info: roller shutter window
- Aluminium – The three main designs are the ‘WP36 Extruded Aluminium Shutter’ which is a top of the range security shutter due to the fact that it is very strong. This is suitable for openings up to the size 3m x 3m. If you are wanting a shutter for a larger opening then the ‘WP53 Safe’ will be a better option as it can be made much larger but still bears the same characteristics as the WP36. Lastly, the ‘WP Safe Lock System’ is a newly developed system which has an enhanced locking system designed to halt burglars and thieves from being able to access your premises
- Bar and Counter – These are designed to be situated on a bar or reception. The most popular design is the aluminium shutter which is strong. If you want to personalise it, a powder coating can be added to any RAL colour. Moreover, there is the option for it to be either manually or electrically operated depending on what you require
- Fire and smoke curtains- This Flame Shield Fire curtain has the same level of performance as a Fire Shutter. Housed in an unobtrusive box, the curtain fits neatly into place and can be mounted in a ceiling void
- Fire Shutters – Two types of fire shutters include the Flame Shield 120 and Flame Shield 240. The former is designed for receptions whereas the latter is more suitable for factory doors which is a heavier duty application. These shutters could save lives in the event of a fire
- Industrial Doors- Available in a range of finishes to suit your requirements as they can be power coated or have a Plastisol finish
- Partition Doors – These doors will give you ultimate flexibility. You could use them in a conference suite and are able to split a larger room into multiple rooms
- Punched Aluminium- Allowing people to look into your shop does not have to comprise your business’s security. These shutters are great for letting window shoppers look at your stock whilst you are closed, but your shop will still remain secure
- Steel roller shutters – High quality is key for your shutter with security being the main priority. These can be customised with any RAL number of your choice
Hopefully, this guide will be of benefit to you, and help you chose a shutter that is suitable for you.